LF: Building a Softrock Lite RX with the M0BMU mods for 136 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Building a Softrock Lite RX with the M0BMU mods for 136 kHz
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:46:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Friends,

Five or six years ago, I built the various circuits in the SPRAT introductory
SMD kit and they all worked.  I now wish to assemble a Softrock Lite RX for 136
kHz.

In the mean time my eyesight has unfortunately deteriorated and, even with a
very good magnifier and a sub-millimetre soldering bit, things are just too
fiddly for me to cope with.  Is there anybody who could help, please?  The kit
and the additional components necessary are at present at an address in the UK.

73
John F5VLF/G3PAI