Re: LF: G3XBM: 500kHz ERP increased by 6dB - WSPR reports please

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3XBM: 500kHz ERP increased by 6dB - WSPR reports please
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 21:10:26 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bwI4ciIhWA7UpitlQV9UcusgOgF5RiXyrNxYWDa2ai0=; b=eUw9veWlnM3t7eHPhm02ZHPHWpd3X8/JYUIFN8mrbI8ODLW5zWY4QisCdeochEz7hV 4VS3e0S8BiZXtvilCiCJyszvyfvaPftM1tMXHyxk9k8nE22cRLdNtG3aMSRSV4kIZhlo 41Dhl+u4M1DuhpVaEy/CBvvlIAVNvtzBKPkBI=
Sender: [email protected]
Does anyone know an Excel route so that when I copy and paste from the WSPR database, the date and time field can be separated.   All the other fields copy uniquely into their own columns, but that most important one comes in as a single column of text  that needs string manipulation to spilt out.

Very annoying!

Andy
www.g4jnt.com

this email has been scanned for political correctness by the nanny state