Re: LF: 137.7761 and a bit

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.7761 and a bit
From: "Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:36:11 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Laurence, Claude, John,

With my opinion I think that it is the signal of Claude F8BOJ
Perhaps could you see with the synchro with the hour !
the files of my grabber for comparison are at :
http://jpmere.online.fr/LF/
I looked at the capture of Laurence, it seems that it is the end of the “J” of Claude .

73 qro Jean-Pierre F1AFJ

Laurence BY3A-KL1X China a écrit :
Got this just before dawn - wasnt looking at 137 overnight but switched pre dawn here in China.
Dcf39/Mag are way over S9 on a quiet band so I would expect to see Eu sigs with
1W ERP or around on a good day. Looks like another at 777.9 too but very weak.

ps also saw some UNID traces on 503.6khz qrss3 but 500 wasnt so good here as
137kHz

Laurence KL1 X in BY3A OM89UA China

R75 Probe at 80 ft or so.

ps time on trace in GMT  was at end point not when sig seen.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/