LF: Re: WEB, 505kHz availability

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: WEB, 505kHz availability
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:34:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 22 Oct 2009 at 10:28, [email protected] wrote:

> This was where G3YXM's site originally was. You can now find it at
> http://wireless.org.uk/
>
> I am sure Dave will comment in due course, I would assume all the stuff
> on the old site is now on the current one.

And looking at Dave's site at http://www.wireless.org.uk/links.htm I
see he has an out of date link to my pages. Having moved away from BT
Internet all my @btinternet.com pages will now come up 'not found, my
site can be accessed as per my signature. That is progress, and I am
sure there are a whole host of invalid links from the early days of LF
as people move on.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com