LF: RE: G3KEV QRV 500

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: G3KEV QRV 500
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:51:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Mal

U were 577 here in Broom.  I could copy you clearly transmitting QSK CQ G3KEV around 502.5 at 18.15.

I can also hear you on QRS3 at 19.45

I did try to reply but no copy obviously

Best 73s

Jim G7NKS   IO92ub

E [email protected]

“The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this message.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  Consequently, this email is not intended to be contractually binding.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, return the message as well as its attachments and delete the whole from any computer.”