Re: LF: G3LDO 501.1

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3LDO 501.1
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 09:43:41 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Peter, Jay, LF

I had the radio tuned to 501.1kHz for a couple of hours last night but found the
signal to be weakish for a close to legal limit ERP UK station under normal/good
conditions. The signal was very stable with no deep QSB over the period I
followed it.

I know it is impossible to make a proper estimation like this, just wanted to
add my reception result. Perhaps something wasn't working as intended/announced
or then it was just condx changing for the worse after a good period lasting
several days.

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ
Vaasa / KP03SD

Quoting [email protected]: