Re: LF: ERP at LF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: ERP at LF
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:31:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
To Quote  from over the pond :-

He ... insists that no mathematical formula, however exact it may appear to be, can be of greater accuracy than the assumptions on which it is based, and he draws the conclusion that experience still remains the great teacher and final judge.
- James Kip Finch
Luckily the  regulation body's use the same  desire guide lines that 'we' do , so every one  is happy .... apart from those who insist on working to  6 place's of  decimals  from measurements taken with a ex RAF ww2   Ae currant meter ...

Antennas are a dark art , formulate behind closed doors with the  maths to  follow  , at Lf we seem to  have geology to contend with as well  , surely a  constant, but then again , i'm not a geologist , so I can only  guess  , so  therefore its ok to  make a guess about things we 'don't know' about ...but that assumes we know about everything else ..   ? I don't see  it as a 'problem' as such, a reasonable amount  of work has been done, the  results of  which are  published and are accepted as  'fit for purpose'

G ..