Re: LF: 500kc beacons and grabbers....

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500kc beacons and grabbers....
From: "VK2ZTO" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:23:04 +1100
Sender: [email protected]
Graham,

Thanks Graham.  See my post to Gary for an explanation of what I had in mind.

Please note - it was not my intent to have a whinge - I was just puzzled more than anything else...

It is all a bit academic anyway - going on past behaviour it will be another decade before we get access (if at all) to 600M down here.    The Kiwis are streets ahead wrt to getting new bands approved as usual.

Thanks.

73 Steve VK2ZTO (VK2XV)