LF: tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: tonight
From: Laurence BY3A-KL1X China <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 03:47:59 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Evening all - Ill have the China 500Khz grabber open in the 502.4 plus WSPR window or will be looking for other sigs as advised/asked.

ot

Im getting some "blocking" of emails and web access at the moment and if you include the words in the email or your/the web address it wont make it to the largest population on Earth.

"Blog Blogger Bloggest Bloggy, Blogspot, Tweet Twit Twitter My face your face anyones face, book booker, Tag tagger, Your tube my tube anyones tube (or valve)" you get the picture.

Nice and fairly quiet on 137 and 500 at the moment so fingers crossed.

Laurence in BY

With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and share your photos. Click here. =