LF: Re: WE2XGR/3 WOLF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: WE2XGR/3 WOLF
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:54:45 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

Lest anyone doubt the power of WOLF...

http://www.w1vd.com/capture/XGR3091209.jpg

This reception of WE2XGR/3 was over a 70 mile path. Antenna at the receive end was two 18" clip leads directly into the antenna terminal of the RF-590 receiver...a receiver not known for it's great sensitivity. Note there is no trace of a signal in the waterfall and of course no audible received signal. This is not a fluke reception. John and I have seen similar results on 137 kHz over many years as well.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>