LF: report

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: report
From: Laurence BY3A-KL1X China <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:50:15 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

No good decodes for the past few days and Im going to blame this local coast station here still putting noise into my baseband. I went out and bought a Tecsun PL-600 SSB portable receiver yesterday from the local Tesco equiv and will get some bearings to confirm my suspicions on whom is guilty. Not a bad little radio covers 100khz to 30Mhz SSB double conversion, plus VHF- looks deaf on 137 but good enough for my needs and pretty warm on 500khz, and fits in my pocket.

There was a false decode last night showing Vk6POP - this was due to Op error in being slow in  not unclicking the upload button whilst changing from 40m, sorry, it happens.

Laurence in BY3

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. =