Re: LF: WOLF for real dummies?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WOLF for real dummies?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:26:04 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=H1zGli9o68wVy5jd7TG9DzlVGixMRBBUZT6+sdwUxyQ=; b=HltZ1sdbgnuTZHblMuUm53rsO2rCw2mDN/lKX91Erb0yVSYaBWd7Aq09/GqWreWBnS MXQB2XcqTDxitISLFeKOURy0mgoYiOA+Vk5D4bp/OWxTiLmXmoZgmy9j1jfjkGuDjFSG lAJ1/hjhQWmIeC/5BeXhbHCQd5FcCX8q0I2RQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for this John. I shall give it a go and let people have reports.

73s
Roger G3XBM