LF: Re: F8BOJ beacon

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: F8BOJ beacon
From: "Claude Berthebaud" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:42:59 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Nicolas and the LF group
Thank you for the image of contol I now test with a little more power ... this afternoon 48v 2.2 A. ..
 I'll try to go one floor we auuron sl'automne and winter can test a further 100w but the signals are
already very good with Markus ..
For info this weekend Marcin operant HF70W .. will be active on 137 kHz to 137,777.
Good evening everyone
F8boj Claude JN16WA