Re: LF: 'JNT Beacon back on

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 'JNT Beacon back on
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 03:51:21 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

* Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]> [Sat, 12 Sep 2009 03:35:43 +0400]:
Hi Andy, LF.
Started my grabber on 502.4 dial, WSPR prog and two window into
grabber
up to morning here.

Changed to 502.35 dial

Roman

* Andy Talbot <[email protected]> [Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:50:28
+0100]:
> The G4JNT Beacon on 503.700kHz is back on. Every 15 minutes at
the
> t+4
> minute epoch.
>
> I'll have to think how to include a WSPR waveform as well as the
> original
> signal type.   It will almost certainly  be too much for a single
16F628
> PIC
> to be able to include both. Can probably do it if I remove the
PSK31
> component, but there have been several reports / decodes of that, so
it
> ought to remain.
>
> Easiest solution may be to use two PIC / DDS drivers, one handiing
each
> signal type and work out an arbitration scheme for when they both
want
> to Tx
> at the same time.
>

> Andy
> www.g4jnt.com
>
> this email has been scanned for political correctness by the nanny
state

--
Roman RW3ADB.