RE: LF: WSPR_SET

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: WSPR_SET
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:18:36 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello John and Clemens!

Select "Band = Other"
In the "Dial" frequency box enter 0.5024

Yes, it was the first setting, what I tried, but it didn´t work. I am sure, that something other was wrong in my PC, becouse I am just testing this setting and all is OK. Thanks for yours  support in this problem! You made me sure, my first setting was OK. I am glad, WSPR is doing well now.

Thanks and 73!

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

******************************

> Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:07:11 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: LF: WSPR_SET
>
> Lubos OK2BVG wrote:
> > Hello Clemens! My WSPR v.1.12 doesn´t work below 1MHz (= dial frq).
> > It is the reason, why I use dial frequency 1.502500. Is there any
> > "trick", how to set 0.502500?
> >

> Lubos,
>
> It is easy!
>
> Select "Band = Other"
> In the "Dial" frequency box enter 0.5024
>
> This works for me, with version 1.12
>

> You might need to "double click" an area of the waterfall to set a TX
> frequency, even though you are only using RX mode - I don't remember if
> this is necessary.
>
> John
> GM4SLV

Buďte v kontaktu se svými přáteli z Facebooku a Hotmailu Klikni zde! =