Re: LF: G3LDO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3LDO
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:00:36 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roman, LF,

from my experience, I don't think that either SpecLab or Argo would generally be more sensitive than the other. If you use similar settings (eg. FFT resolution 0.34 Hz), then there is little difference in the appearance of the spectrograms. On the other hand, compared to Argo's predefined optimized settings, SpecLab has a lot of flexibility, allowing for example to trade in sensitivity for screen bandwidth.

Kind regards,
MArkus (DF6NM)