LF: away

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: away
From: Laurence BY3A-KL1X China <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:09:12 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

The China http://kl1x.com/2dx00000.jpg grabber, and  Alaska   http://kl1x.com/dx00000.jpg grabbers will be on auto over the next 9 days or so, and hopefully under remote control from elsewhere in the globe.

I cant guarantee stability or access to the China grabber as "they" are doing some odd blocks and changes to their firewalls given the upcoming 60th celebrations of the creation of the Chinese state. Im also seeing increasiing Moose activity around my antennae in Alaska so fingers crossed there too.

Laurence KL1 X in By3A
OM89UA China
http://kl1x.com

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that’s right for you. =