LF: RE: 504khz harmonic.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: 504khz harmonic.
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:04:58 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Importance; b=zsG3LvCHQRHHGmKDOnHlCIQalLxP15s6o8ePb4wgkridwJh7ut64Fxziju4qahN84wn3fG5Zm+hc7q4xs1Gk1FHMbesn0sYKdAklJ5SWCo7aek/usblxLDdXxgcnNTRzagotlZZ6cIWxh8dHSIqfc27luvZNAsEoMLeodWTtQxY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Gary.

It's not your Mini-Whip. I get the same effect on my "Tee" transmitting antenna. Argo screenshot attached.

73m Dave G3WCB IO91rM nr Windsor, S.E. England.