RE: LF: G4WGT Grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: G4WGT Grabber
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:45:17 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Richard,

I must admit that I don't know, I just run the software & don't carry out
any processing of the data.

But, I seem to remember that Andy once stated that the noise trace is
carried out at a different time or something similar.

As the software is reading noise when there is no signal present it could be
a 1 minute average of the three 1 minute time slots, I am sure Andy will
provide an explanation. There could be information about it at the RSGB link
I placed on the grabber page?

http://www.rsgb.org/spectrumforum/hf/beaconauto.php

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.