LF: RE: G7NKS active on 503.4 cw /ON7WP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: G7NKS active on 503.4 cw /ON7WP
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 08:06:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear All

Went QRT shortly after start due to S9+20 local QRN.  Need to do some
detective work to find cause. Prob a SMPS or neighbours PLT  Will power down
mains on house when XYL is at work and do process of elim.

Will hopefully be back on tonight.

Nice set up there Pedro!!  Envious!

With best regards

Dr. James Cowburn  G7NKS