LF: New WSPR Beacon design software

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: New WSPR Beacon design software
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:26:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
NEW, on my website, is a self-contained utility that, in one go, will generate an 'include' file for PIC assemblers for generating WSPR signals from a DDS.
Run GENWSPR from the command line and specify call, loc and power, for example   'genwspr, g4jnt, io90, 43'   and it will go away and generate a file WSPTONES.INC for importing into a PIC assembly file.

Unlike the utilities already there for WSPR to PIC data conversion -  'WSPR.EXE' by Joe himself, and my 'WSP2INC' - this does everything in one go, is not fussy about upper lower case in data entry and reports errors sensibly.  It also cures a small bug in WSP2INC that generates the last two symbols incorrectly and which went unnoticed as the error correction in the WSPR protocol is so strong it laughs at two symbols being in error.

The prog is first attempt at C programming, and going from fervently disliking the language a few days ago (so totally unlike Basic !),  I've now come round to actually quite liking it!
So please report any bugs / errors.

Andy  G4JNT