Re: LF: WD2XGJ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WD2XGJ
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:49:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Yes . at  least hf will be open when it  runs out hihi

see what 'we can do  later in the  year , hopefully
fpr  will be linear by then on 500

wx is warming  up in the  uk and the  rain showers are getting heaver

Not seen many static storms as such , may  be the
spots charge the  clouds  from the  top .. :)

G ..