LF: Re: Re: IGBT in 136 KHz TX?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: IGBT in 136 KHz TX?
From: "F6CWN" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 22:14:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Good night Markus and all,

Thank you for precision about IGBT. I thought that the rising generations of IGBT could help us to improve our equipment. In my job to use IGBT time to time but to 100 KHz maximum (For example HGTG20N60). IGBT has lower conduction losses and smaller die aera at equilalent power. We are going to wait for the next generations therefore!  :0)

Vy 73 Markus,

Jeff, F6CWN