Re: LF: 500 kHz resonators at nedis.com

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500 kHz resonators at nedis.com
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:09:40 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=F8Wfv4t/6T6516JAjNuiOQVy/JjGnp2NF9swskDsO8cstsjxr4rujpK3PFkA40L+GJRJja09Cqo4eUfpkiuhJCEdojdbbntZGRAjEsynRZ24up22nBYeiz6S43Wd4bmCTXIcdAZB2yX9tjOIewsI+GZJphljh5I5mGZE9ZY+t7o= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik that would work quite well, there were some parameters for the
resonators at 4MHz discussed on the emrfd group recently. The parameter
measurement methosd are the same, but they were using the resonators for
"VXOs".

 I used measurements suggested by Jack Harcastle GJIR. If you are designing
for a 3 to 4kHz BW then you could aim at a much higher filter impedance
which makes it all a bit easier.

Alan G3NYK