Re: Fw:Re: Re: LF: 500kHz Portable

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Fw:Re: Re: LF: 500kHz Portable
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 10:16:03 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=7nbIlYjJ7tocE9RzBBpjLYmsONA/ruBnpc6uqfRZUNY=; b=s3ZNFsrbKeoOGQlwux8OulipgzYwqMMDuTcmbv3Tgy2bmg3JIJrppCicT3DCW/+eTc 3kwGG3HxNBUApdlC/QilXiF00aeOR+jaGSZwUNKVcMfLBiZL32Tt9a7+XmLxQnBHmeu/ By/fIuFN67OEo3OcxCiOS/AJU5uOXDBnDm474=
Sender: [email protected]
G3GNR is not far from Dartmoor - a well known microwavge operator, as is G8BKE.  They're all moving to MF!

Andy  G4JNT
wobbleU cubed .g4jnt.kom