Re: LF: BC-221-T

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: BC-221-T
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 10:54:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Most models were BC-221-M but this one is a 221-T. It looks the same as the M model, perhaps a later version.
I also used them in the 1950/60's state of the art at that time !!, so was an AR88.
When the Racal RA17 was introduced, because of its accurate frequency calibration the BC-221 became obsolete
The 221 was an essential tool when using an AR88 to ascertain frequency accuracy. A clumsy procedure by todays standard.
73 mal/g3kev