Re: LF: RE: Information <crystals>

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Information <crystals>
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 14:18:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Lawrence,
You may get lucky with surplus Xtals in that range, I use some pulled from an ancient xtal controlled 2m rig.. but the 2m frequencies corresponding to your range are low.
You may consider using a DDS like the softmark unit, or the ones designed for the Softrock SDR radios . this effectively gives you a VFO!
One of these may also be cheaper than a couple of crystals!
Mark GM4ISM