RE: LF: AFJ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: AFJ
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:30:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jean-Pierre!
I had come home and I saw your signal from 15:45 to 16:15UT. "OOO"
My RIG:
Receiver CHASE Electrics Limited LFR1000 with new DDS VFO home made (by OK1VEN) + selective preamplifier (home made) + antenne AMRAD 2m long (home made), which is located 27 m up the ground.

The propagation is not as good as one month ago, but band is still usable. I have got long and deep QSB sometimes. The time around sunrise is the best for receiving XGJ.

Your signal is fine at the day time as well.

Au revoir et 73!

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

******************************

> Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:30:39 +0200
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: LF: AFJ
>
> Hi Lubos ,
>
> Many thanks for this report , good capture !
> Please what is your conditions ?
>
> 73 qro Jean Pierre f1afj
>
> Lubos OK2BVG a écrit :
> > Hello Jean-Pierre, LF!
> > I saw nice signal from your RIG - see the capture.
> >
> > Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

> > Přetáhněte si fotografie přímo do chatu v Messenger. Jak se do dělá.
> > http://download.live.com/messenger

Buďte v kontaktu se svými přáteli z Facebooku a Hotmailu Klikni zde! =