RE: LF: PW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: PW
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:53:34 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

ZDR Lubomir and LF!

Yes, UA9CS was active. But I look his signal onto RA9CUA grabber only.I don't know why.

GM Roman, LF!
OK, I am pleased to saw traces of UA3PW signal.
And what about UA9CS? Was this station active?

Thanks for info!

Lubos, OK2BVG

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 04:00:55 +0400
> Subject: Re: LF: PW
>
> yes, Lubomir, this is UA3PW from Tula. 200 km south from Moscow.
> Look the RN3AGC grabber now.
>
> > OK, Roman, It might be true, becouse I saw "W" two times. Thanks
for
> info!
> >
> > Hello Hartmut!
> > Yes, signal from WX is huge, it must be problem for you. 73!
> >
> > Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

> > Používáte Messenger? Pak také používáte Windows Live. Chcete vědět
> víc?
> > http://www.windowslive.com/explore

Přetáhněte si fotografie přímo do chatu v Messenger. Jak se do dělá.
http://download.live.com/messenger