RE: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:38:31 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

TNX for a support, Laurence!

Roman the NE China grabber will be up all things being equal

The grabber screens will be missing a couple of Loran lines as my
"local" (someone pulled the chain!) is offline at the moment Markus says - its about 10dB down peak amplitude wise on 100Khz but at 137 I have minimal grass so wont make much odds.

 Good luck with conditions and hope our thunderstrorms stay away.

Laurence BY3A- KL1X Bohai Bay China OM89UA26LR

http://kl1x.com/dx00000.jpg

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:18:52 +0400
> Subject: LF: 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day
>
> Hello LF'rs!
>
> Russian LF group congratulate you with Easter!
>
> We are conduct a 136 kHz Easter Beacon Activity Day at 18 april 2009
> 18.00-21.00 UTC
> All Russian TX stations will be TX a QRSS-60 beacons into 137.777
> waterhole.
> 137.779.1 - UA0AET
> 137.778.7 - UA9CS
> 137.778.3 - RA3YO
> 137.777.9 - RN3AGC
> 137.777.5 - RU6LA
> 137.777.1 - UA4WPF
> 137.776.7 - RA9CUA
> 137.776.3 - EW6GB
>
> This action in own opinion will be popularize an LF in Russia and
world
> wide.
>
> --
> Roman RW3ADB.