Re: LF: RN3AGC_UA4WPF_EW6GB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RN3AGC_UA4WPF_EW6GB
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 00:41:04 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Lubomir and LF!

TNX for a reports and support own activity day!
This is fine business! I can write into russian ham-forums about great example of own cooperation!
All your reports will be posted into russian forums.

Any way I can talk to all LF great TNX!

I can one remark also too.
Do not forget pse about DX-cluster!  Make a spots!
This is a freeware advertisement of own hard business!
Registration free web-cluster with 137 kHz section for example:
http://cluster.f5len.org/index.php

* Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]> [Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:10:49 +0200]:

Hello LF!
I have seen three stations on 137.777 at the moment.

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

What's New vám to řekne hned, jak se to stane. Ukaž mi jak.
http://home.live.com/

* "090418_AGC_WPF_GB.JPG"

73!
--