LF: Re: 137.777 -779 window

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 137.777 -779 window
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:52:06 +1300
Sender: [email protected]

Nothing official yet re VK operation- they have to wait till they get the word to start using the band and it seems a long time coming. I checked on this just yesterday with Steve Olney, VK2SRO. Not sure just who might appear when they finally do get the go ahead but Steve is keen. He did quite a lot of work on LF related software etc several years ago of course.

For those of you who I volunteered to get copies of articles on phased receiving antenna systems ex Break-In- I have got permission from the BI editor to reproduce same and will be making them available to all who asked for them in the next week or so.
73
Dave, ZL3FJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurence BY3A-KL1X China" <[email protected]>