Re: LF: Re: capture 67hz.jpg

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: capture 67hz.jpg
From: [email protected]
Date: 05 Mar 2009 00:11 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
  "Markus Vester" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Dear Henny,

my QTH is about 400 m from a railway line, and I regularly saw their 16.667 Hz power frequency and several ELF harmonics. The E-fields are relatively strong as the lines normally do not carry a grounded top wire for lightning protection. The "modulation" could be caused by some switching activity.

Another origin might be a controlled rectifier on the 50 Hz mains, which could be triggered at a subharmonic frequency.

Best regards,
Markus, DF6NM

Dear Markus,

I have even thougth that this "67Hz" in reality might have been 66.667 Hz, and this would open other ideas, such as mixer products between 50 Hz and 16,667 Hz etc.

HW?

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB