Re: LF: OT-Frequency question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OT-Frequency question
From: Piotr Młynarski <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:42:22 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

J. B. Weazle McCreath wrote:

Hello LFers,

Do any of you happen to know if the British Coast Guard does
any weather or marine safety broadcasts using HF SITOR?
If so, can you give me some frequencies or point me to a
source of such information.  Thanks in advance.

73, J.B., VE3EAR - VE3WZL
Solar and wind powered
Lowfer " EAR"  188.830
EN93dr

http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle

hello J.B.
maybe it will not provide the entire help you wanted but as i read in the 18th edition of Klingenfuss "2000 (year) guide to utility radio stations" the United Kingdom Coast Guard (UKCG) was using the following qrg's: (all in kiloHertz)

UKCG Aberdeen   2226,2596,2691
....         Clyde 1883
...         Falmouth  2226,2670
            Holyhead 1880