LF: More 136kHz activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: More 136kHz activity
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:30:50 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
A busy day today on 136kHz. In addition to my earlier report is
PA3CPM whose QRSS3 was audible.

I also managed to work OE5ODL (952km) who finally popped out of the
noise at 1715UTC. We exchanged 'M' reports (my 26th country 2-way on
136kHz) before local QRM shut the band down. OE has been on my 'most
wanted' list for several years. Attached is the clearest part of his
transmission.

Mike, G3XDV