RE: LF: Re: [Lowfer] XGJ and XKO into TI3 137kHz

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: [Lowfer] XGJ and XKO into TI3 137kHz
From: Laurence BY3A-KL1X China <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:19:10 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Ouch wheres my sunglasses!

That was my last night on 137 and tonight its going to be 500 as will my last night tomorrow. Email to follow.

The station is not attended at night, and we are housed about 30Kms from the CATIE research establishment, nestled in a small bodega under a fairly smoking and steaming all too close volcano. So not a lot of flex to change modes or freqs.

The antennae is the baby bottle eprobe supported by an 11m fishing pole. Noise is a problem but its a nearby 3 phase Hi Pot power line and they need to clean or wash and replace some of the switching and iso's.

73 and thanks to all for the signals - Ill take a closer look at the captures later.

Laurence ti3/kl1x Turrialba Costa Rica

> Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:58:31 -0400
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> CC: [email protected]
> Subject: LF: Re: [Lowfer] XGJ and XKO into TI3
>
> Laurence,
>
> I kind of like this one better that I snagged from you page this morning
> just before sunrise :)
>
> http://w4dex.com/lf/xko_reports/XKO_KL1X_CostaRica.jpg
>
> Tnx,
> Dex
>
> Laurence BY3A-KL1X China wrote:
> > http://kl1x.com/ti3.jpg

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how. =