AW: LF: Ropex Info?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: Ropex Info?
From: "Scholz, Marco " <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:23:51 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Warren,
I have also a Ropex and will scan the light documentation for you.
The only modification I did was a socket for the xtal, so I can easily change
the frequency. I have anyway the top cover removed, because with an additional
big fan I can ran QRSS60. Without I think QRSS3 is the maximum.
I also need a low pass filter in front off my loading coil as described on the
great website http://wireless.org.uk/ropex.htm

Vy73
Marco
DD7PC