LF: Notice of Variation (NOV)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Notice of Variation (NOV)
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:52:50 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Hello to our UK Friends

I was wondering if there is someone over there that has a real indepth understanding of how the UK Notice of Variation (NOV) system works with respect to amateurs seeking to operate on none amateurs bands for experiments.

We need considerable details of the law and regulation involved. Particularly how does the system work in a legal sense.

If you can help please contact me off list.

Regards,
Scott
VE7TIL