LF: RE: 503.950

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: 503.950
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:37:33 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave, LF,

The frequency you refer to is usually occupied by Chris G3XIZ, I have looked
at my grabber saves & the beacon was running from 2253utc last night to
0838utc this morning.

Finbar GI4DPE normally uses 501.057KHz for his beacon activities.

I have attached part of the saved image showing 503.950KHz.

Grabbers at :-

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber1.html

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html

Cheers,