Re: LF: VO1NA 16-02.jpg

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA 16-02.jpg
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:31:40 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=hlXUktwGFkysIkAz0Zd93Mmy1KF+zp4oauzuJWKjL3w255YiLlPeB9fnZ8jTXV7WBXrci6KYy4twoiNQTrjwWn/sM8RvuIzTI+9UFE/Q9sTrI0G7wdzCvEOkq+FBqwHRGsrxZ3tlpGScANDrHpqK4qRJmP0uMJF3blj4EaGR5ss= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe thanks for the "plug" :-)). It is all down to the amount of help I
have had from many sources....if I could crack the fading prediction we
would really be there. Your signal being "right on the edge" is very useful
as a guide. It only needs a few dB of extra absorption or a slight
favourable fading lift and the difference is quite dramatic. Thanks to all
those monitoring and posting reports....these are extremely useful....even
if only for my confidence factor :-)) It is unfortunate there are no
reliable steady signal sources (like DCF39)  available to monitor aroung
500k.

Best wishes all
Alan G3NYK