Re: LF: Close connection..How to unsubscribe from the reflector...

To: <[email protected]>
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 00:45:50 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=2S6+9hSrgzkAL+Y+R/RAnOCUtJIDquFQCfeKxDjESYmPJZYO8+Zje4tGMt5i8zLjGFOIV/XusXvhjP+6DeSAGpnrMRKgdSYCsKsONKgaAl5LsoHuKni/oHH/BjyCXh9Q3ggpReHjtXUbLI8dYtL51ChD/aHe+C5W8w6IFRFqRVM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Mike Stans address can be found by pressing the reply button on his message
andrewss ( at ) earthlight dot co dot nz  (suitably "munged" to prevent
harvesting)
The data is ok but incomplete the....the line in the message must be the
first line and with no leading spaces. It is best followed by "end" on the
next line (no quotes of course) because some ISPs append tails which
confuses the simple parser in majordomo and results in no action.

I did post my usual message through the group at 2250z but it hasn't
appeared yet (0045z)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK