LF: Re: 139 mfsk signal

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 139 mfsk signal
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:53:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

yes, I am seeing this signal on 139.0 between the strong DCF bursts here - southeasterly direction, same as the earlier FSK signals from Turkey. Actually smack in the middle of the DCF39 channel. And SXV still sits on the HGA 22 space frequency 135.77. Makes me wonder how European coordination works...

Nice fat traces from RN3AGC here (0.7 uV/m), also visible on your grabber I think.

Best wishes,

Markus, DF6NM