LF: WE2XGR/2 WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WE2XGR/2 WSPR
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:38:05 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks to all for the reports sent direct, through the reflectors and the
'spots' sent to the WSPR database on Tuesday night. A large number of spots
were recoreded from both the USA and EU. The biggest surprise was the almost
continuous reception by GM4SLV with hardly a missed sequence over the 7 hour
period.

Using the GM4SLV data from the WSPR database, I put together a simple chart
of his received signal strength over the period. We all know how deep and
quick the QSB can be on this band and the chart clearly shows this as well.

http://www.w1vd.com/WE2XGRGM4SLV.gif

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2