Re: LF: 136 kHz activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 kHz activity
From: "Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:06:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Wolf,
I do not see why my supplier of access Internet rejects your
address! aarrrrhhhhh!!!! ## ..... gggrrrrrr!!!!!! ...... I will send
an access key to my ftp, Markus (NM) so that it sends it to
you ,
73qro Jean-Pierre f1afj

Wolfgang Büscher a écrit :
Hi Jean-Pierre,

No personal mail received yet ...
What I tried to send you is this info about the frequency offset in your spectogram configuration:

>Did you mean
(a) the frequency offset for the spectrogram display,
or (b) the frequency shifter in the FFT filter ?

If it's (a) - see attachment. I simply entered "128k" in the "Offs" field in the main window. After 2 seconds, the frequency scale changes, and the offset is added. The "k" suffix means kHz here, it's the same as entering "128000" for lazy people like myself.

Of course this does not affect the processing, only the display. The modified configuration is attached. (well, *was* attached)
<

Hope the others don't mind this being sent through the reflector. My email address is blocked by Jean-Pierre's ISP.

73,
 Wolf DL4YHF .