RE: LF: "Crystal" set sorts

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: "Crystal" set sorts
From: "Dr. Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:41:52 -0600
Cc: "Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you - I learned something today and that makes it a good day.

I knew it had nothing to do with receivers of any kind. My misconception was
since it was such a powerhouse that its signal strength was really large and
there for in a simple receiver it would, depending on QTH, simply swamp out
other signals.

Thanks again! This is new to me over here.

Doc.