Re: LF: G0NDB WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: G0NDB WSPR
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:10:39 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks John,

I'm not sure as to  what has happened .. but ... I have noticed the
ma1723 has started producing random 'glitches' , the 21-50
looks quite clean .. its also  stopped decoding off as well
the s/n local copy is showing at +60dB on spec lab

But im not decoding Gary on wspr  so im starting to  think
may be the sound card ......mashing things up ?

Ive re balanced the audio from last night and that has
removed the close in noise .. but not the 'spurs'

Just had a qso with gary G4WGT , and all was fine using psk31
and olivia 250x8 (slow !) his new mixer and driver assy is
working fine .. good clean psk signal

G ..