LF: GM4ISM 500KHz grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: GM4ISM 500KHz grabber
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:22:09 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi all,
Please note that the port address of my grabber has changed from 8080 to
8090. 8080 has stopped working, seems to be blocked by somthing externally :<(
I  changed it to 8090 and all is fine.
Since my IP address from the ISP is in theory Dynamic, it is always best to
link in to the grabber from my web page, where i will keep the actual link up to date. www.dc2light.co.uk Please let me know if you experience any difficulties. Even if I am away, I can remotely access the server and re-configure things, so long as I have an
internet connection.

I would appreciate it if users only stay logged on when they are actually watching the grabber, as there is a possibility of exceeding my upload
allocation with the present increased filesize.

regards
Mark GM4ISM IO85AR