LF: RE: Extension of the UK's 500kHz NoVs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Extension of the UK's 500kHz NoVs
From: "Dominic Baines" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:48:53 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
John,

I like the suggestions and applaud your efforts.

My own 500kHz NoV application has not been sent in yet but needs to be
shifted off the to do list which seems to get longer due to XYL added
activities, sure you know that one.

Do I still have a valid 5MHz NoV? Who/where might know? I cannot find a copy
of it.

One question though... I get the rsgb_lf list messages but cannot post to
the list. [email protected] is the email address subscribed I
think.

72

Dom
M1KTA