LF: Re: 136.540 on the grabber DF6NM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 136.540 on the grabber DF6NM
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:58:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andrey, Jim,

yes, Jim is right. Though I noticed this QSO too late to actually listen in, I believe they were DJ1ZB (orange) and DK1KH (greenish).

Thanks also for looking for my unid dashes on 137.244. The moderate day/night fieldstrength difference suggests it must be a low power source within groundwave range, perhaps only a couple of 100 km. Viewed in a high resolution spectrogram, the incoherent dashes merge into a weak foggy strip about one Hz wide, which would hardly be recognizable further away.

Your DFCW transmission around 12:00 UT was actually visible here in broad
daylight (screenshot colours cycled to yellow again).

Best wishes, and a very happy new year to all in the group

Markus, DF6NM

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>