LF: Re: Re: good T/A conditions continue...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: good T/A conditions continue...
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 06:21:03 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks to Mal, Victor and Henny for the reports.

Mal...will be more than happy to continue listening for you. I keep an eye on the grabbers to try and determine when you're active. Sure would help if you'd put up a beacon to see what your signal is like over here and the best time to QSO...just kidding about the beacon... ;~)

The T/A season is young with plenty of time to get it done.

Jay

----- Original Message ----- From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>